To our Vivid Eye Care Family: To keep our patients and team safe, we commit to meet or exceed all COVID-19 mandates from Public Health and the Alberta College of Optometrists.
An appointment is required to visit our office:
- during COVID, we need to be able to contact trace if necessary. Thus, are unable to accept walk-ins during this time.
- for any purchases, pick-ups or adjustments, please phone or email ahead and we’ll be happy to set up a time for you.
Before your appointment please:
- check out our Virtual Try-On to pre-select your new frames or sunglasses. You can email us your selections and we’ll try to have them ready for you to physically try on at your appointment time
- ensure that you are healthy. If you have any cold or flu symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID, please reschedule your appointment
When you come for your appointment please:
- minimize the number of people in the clinic (come alone if possible)
- wear a clean mask or face covering (we will provide one if needed)
- call us on your cell from your car in the parking lot at (403) 724-0101 when you arrive. We will ask you some health and vision questions over the phone and let you know when to enter the clinic
- use hand sanitizer once you enter the clinic
- keep a two-meter distance from others when possible
- minimize speaking while “in” our optometric equipment
We are committed to:
- taking extra precautions including deep cleaning of all surfaces, equipment, and products between each patient
- limiting close contact and wearing personal protective equipment
- screening all team members and patients for COVID risks
- adapting our protocols to use the safest test methods
- offering delivery or curbside pick up on contact lenses, glasses and sunglasses when possible
- using technology such as our Virtual Consultation (telemedicine) to virtually connect you to our team and optometrists when possible
Vivid Gives Back – COVID Help in our Community
We have expanded our Vivid Gives Back program, so if you or someone you know needs some help, reach out to us at https://vivideyecare.ca/covid-help-in-our-community/
Thank you for your cooperation as we all pull through this challenging time – we’re all in this together!